- The candidate should be able to handle wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges.
- The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Responsible for interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive for meetings/assignments.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Arranging travel schedule, air & train ticketing as and when needed.
Required Candidate Profile
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability.
- Knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.