Forace Degassing Machine reduce dissolve Hydrogen & Inclusions from the liquid Metal prior to making Castings.
Important factors that affect on reductions of Hydrogen & Inclusions
- Degassing time
- Temperature of molten Aluminum
- Alloy composition
- Rotor Designs
- Flow Rate and Bubble Size of Argon/Nitrogen
Major features of Forace Degassing machines
- Customized Degassing Solutions as per specification of customer.
- Efficient Melt treatment to improve metal quality.
- Simple & Single stage operation.
- Optimize & effective application of inert gas & Fluxes.
- Audio / Visual control by PLC logic & HMI.
- Easy Fault diagnosis.
Different designs of Forace Make Degassing units
- Fixed type Degassing unit (FDU)
- Mobile type Degassing unit (MDU)
- Hoistable type Degassing unit (HDU)
- Gantry type Degassing unit (GDU)
Forace Degassing Units Benefits
- Reduction in treatment costs
- Reduces inert gas & Flux consumption as compare with manual operations
- Dry dross formation & reduces aluminum losses in the dross
- Improves metal cleanliness
- Less fumes as compare with other Techniques
- Obtain consistent, high quality products
- Homogeneous molten aluminum and even temperature
- Reduce the work force & perform safe production
- Reduces labour costs